Hello from Oxfordshire,
It is no secret that we are big fans of Sevenoaks School. After all, we've been placing happy pupils there for over 20 years.
And yes, the fact that our Managing Director Ferdinand Steinbeis went there some 20 years ago and turned his school career around, plays a small part also.
But much more importantly, Sevenoaks School delivers.
Yesterday the school published a brief blog post on this year's pupils' university offers.
Here are a few stats to 'wow' you:
- The 232 students received over 900 offers at global elite universities!
- 33 offers made by Oxford University (13) and Cambridge University (20)
- 21 offers made by the London School of Economics
- 18 offers made by Imperial College London
- 2 offers made by Yale University
- 1 offer made by Stanford University
- 1 offer made by ETH Zurich
This is but a small excerpt of the school's post, which you can view here:
Congratulations, Sevenoaks! We are proud of you!
Yours von Bülow Education Team